pw21: "Sea of Data"
Date: October 25 to 31, 2021
Motto: Sea of Data
Website of the previous year: https://privacyweek.at/
The call for paricipation is now open! Submit your contributions for #pw21 with the motto "Sea of Data" now!
How the world will look like in October, we can hardly predict. What we can do is, making an online PrivacyWeek happen that satisfies our requirement of being a safe harbour and a compass for everyone, who finds themselves lost in the vast sea of data.
As every year we organise a full week of talks, workshops, art projects and discussion panels around the topics:
- impact of technology on society
- data protection
- net politics
With your contributions, you shape the PrivacyWeek and we're very much looking forward to it.
Like last year, #pw21 will be online-only. So your possibilities are:
- talk or workshop as online livestream
- talk as pre-recorded video with a fixed schedule slot during PrivacyWeek with live Q&A afterwards
- your art project (e.g. movie) as as online livestream with a fixed schedule slot
- your art project as pre-made online event that can be online for the whole week for time-sovereign discovery by the guests
- your contribution to a discussion panel as online livestream
There will be no physical stage anywhere, so everything will happen from your couch or desk at home.
We're very much looking forward to your contributions and to organising another great event together with you.
Your PrivacyWeek team